scalar email

“Auto-Hiding” the Ribbon in Office 2007

In a previous post I blogged about reducing The Ribbon in Office 2007. This is great for saving room on your display so you have a lot more area to function. In that write-up I state that you can still pull up The Ribbon for any feature you require while servicing a record. Below I am going to show a various take on achieving jobs while keeping The Ribbon hidden. I generally just use the most basic features, however if I need to include even more we always can.

Open the Customize Quick Access Toolbar and from here put a check alongside the functions you intend to include on bench. To include extra functions simply click More Commands.

Under More Commands merely select All Commands and include what you want to the Quick Access Toolbar.

Now when we have the products we need select the alternative to lessen The Ribbon. This creates a cleaner user interface providing even more space to service the document. Once more this is application details and with Office 2007 SP1 every single time you open the application The Ribbon will be hidden by default.