Uncategorized

Journal Entry #4 (April 11, 2021)

With this journal entry comes the near closure to the semester. I haven’t realized until now just how fast time has been moving these past few weeks. With time moving by so quickly lately I have become somewhat worried about a few things. One thing that I have begun to worry about is the lab report assignment. This has been in my mind, as I am finding it a little hard to decide on what topic to write about. I want to do something related to the technological field in regards to remote learning and how it is affecting human actions. I asked the professor about it, and was given the green light to do it as my topic. I will mainly focus on how virtual platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams have caused changes to human interactions within the time that remote learning became implemented. Although, this may sound like a clear plan on my lab report, I am worried about the research that I will have to conduct and how I will be conducting it. I’ve had thoughts about doing a survey and asking individuals about their experiences in regards to the topic. Hopefully, these ideas that I have work out in return and that I wouldn’t have to struggle much during the time of conducting the research and writing the paper. Another worry that I’ve been having lately is that of these journal entries. I am very much aware of how behind I am with writing them, and that I might not be able to meet the required minimum of 10 entries by the end of the semester. I still plan on doing 1 journal entry per class this month, which will hopefully help me meet the minimum amount of entries. I still regret not starting these entries earlier on during the beginning of the semester. I didn’t expect time to move so quickly and for my other classes to preoccupy my time up more than I initially thought. Looking back, I definitely did not manage my time well in the beginning, effectively causing this distress that I have as of now to manifest itself.

I have hope that the worries I have will inevitably be resolved. With the lab report assignment, I can always reach out for help and ask for inputs on the assignment. With the journal entries, I need to be on time with my writing and not slack off on writing at all for this month. It is only by not slacking off, that I will be able to keep the numbers of entries constant, helping me reach the requirement that I’ll be able to meet soon enough.